I want to thank you for coming to take a class with The Little Yoga Hut. Though we are excited to have you for a class, we ask that you only bring water and a pair of shoes with you on the board. By joining The Little Yoga Hut, we are not liable for:
- Loss of property/or damage to property
- All booked classes are nonrefundable.
- Should there be bad weather, classes can be rearranged.
You must fill out and submit the form below prior to attending your registered class.
By reading this disclaimer and submitting the form below, you acknowledge the following:
- The Little Yoga Hut strongly recommends that you consult a physician before starting any exercise program.
- You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercises.
- You should understand when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, you are voluntary participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself and release and discharge The Little Hut from all causes of action knowing or unknowing, arising out of The Little Yoga Hut negligence.
Submitting the form below serves as your electronic signature and indicates that you have read and agree to all of the terms stated above.
We want this to be a fun and enjoyable time on the water, so come and share your good energy.
The Little Yoga Hut 😊
Experience a Magical Practice on the Water!
Click a date to book a class:
Don't forget to ask about upcoming events like Harry Potter Yoga!
All class dates and times are weather permitting.
Couples and private classes available.